Blazer: Vintage/thrifted via AIDS Thrift, Philadelphia
Skirt: Urban Outfitters
Tube Socks: Ebay
Boots: Doc Martens Store Philadelphia
Sunglasses: Buffalo Exchange
I created this outfit around the beautiful Vedette Sensuale Collection Viveka Bustier. As soon as I saw it the punk rock chick inside of me yelled "Now THAT would go great with some big old boots!" This bustier is gorgeous. It's very ladylike but at the same time it's tough and edgy. I wouldn't want to mess with someone wearing one of these, it's fierce! Also, it defines my shape and gives me some nice pin up girl worthy vavoooom! If you know what I mean ;)
And to top it off, it goes seamlessly with my weird wardrobe/style.
Now here's the best part. Vedette Shapewear has been kind enough to give THREE incredibly lucky Trash Planet Readers the opportunity to win their own Vedette Shapewear piece! AWESOME!
To enter win here's what you gotta do:
1. Giveaway is open to US READERS ONLY
2. 'Like' Vedette Shapewear on Facebook HERE.
3. 'Like' Trash Planet on Facebook HERE.
4. Subscribe to Trash Planet DIY if you haven't already ==>
5. Leave a comment below with your email address and let me know if you've liked both pages on Facebook/subscribed. Also, tell me something. Something funny, about my blog...anything.
To fully enter the giveaway you must complete ALL
Giveaway will run until Saturday, July 21st. Three winners will be chosen at random and the winners will be announced on Trash Planet and my Facebook page.
Good luck everyone!